- A knowledge-based theory of pharmaceutical alliances: evolving paradigms and motives for cooperation
M. Allarakhia et. al.; International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise, Volume 1, Number 1, 115-138, 2009.
- An Ex-Ante and Ex-Post Perspective: Mode of Entry for Emerging Markets (2009)
M. Allarakhia; Chapter Submission: Initiative for Policy Dialogue-Volume on Intellectual Property Rights.
- Analyzing and Organizing Nanotechnology Development: Application of the Institutional Analysis Development Framework to Nanotechnology Consortia
Allarakhia, M., and Walsh, S. Technovation, Available Online December 16 2011.
- Can open-source R&D reinvigorate drug research?
B. Munos; Nature Reviews Drug Discovery 5, 723-729 (September 2006).
- Developing a framework for understanding and enabling open source drug discovery
M. Allarakhia; Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, 5(8), 2010.
- Evolving Innovation Paradigms and the Global Intellectual Property Regime
K. Strandburg; Connecticut Law Review 861 (2009).
- Game Models of the Defection Dilemma in Biopharmaceutical Discovery Research (2007)
M. Allarakhia et. al.; Management of Engineering and Technology, Portland International Center for Publication, 2007, 429-437.
- Managing knowledge assets under conditions of radical change: The case of the pharmaceutical industry
M. Allarakhia and S. Walsh. Technovation, Vol. 31, No. 2-3. (21 December 2010), pp. 105-117.